Answered By: Circulation Office Last Updated: 2016.Apr.08 Views: 67
Answered By: Circulation Office
Last Updated: 2016.Apr.08 Views: 67
- If a course is closed and you must take the course for the upcoming semester to fulfill requirements of your program of study, use myShip to sign up for the class waitlist.
- Log in to myShip
- Click on the Students tab.
- Click on My Academics.
- Click on Add or Drop Classes from the Registration Tools section.
- If prompted, select the appropriate term.
- Search for the class for which you would like to register.
- If the class is closed, it will be indicated by “C.” If the class has a waitlist, it will be indicated if the “WL Cap” is greater than 0.
- Note the course registration number (CRN) for that class.
- Manually enter the CRN in the Add Classes Worksheet section of the Add or Drop Classes form.
- In the Action drop-down menu, select Waitlist.
- You MUST select Submit Changes to submit your waitlist request.
- Verify the course appears as a waitlisted course.
- If you no longer need a course for which you have waitlisted, you may use the Add or Drop Classes form to drop the class from the waitlist.
- Signing up on the waitlist does NOT guarantee you a seat in the course. You will be notified by email if space become available in the class and you are being moved from the waitlist to the class.
- If there is no waitlist for a course you feel you must take, contact your advisor to discuss your options.