Answered By: Aaron Dobbs Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14 Views: 231
Answered By: Aaron Dobbs
Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14 Views: 231
Library Reserves are either physical items (books, DVDs, etc.) or online files.
- Physical items are held at the Circulation/Reserves Desk in the Library.
- Check the Ares reserves system (see below) for the call number for the item and give it to the people at the Reserve Desk so they can get it for you.
- Online items (or eReserves items) are online in the Ares Reserves system (see below).
To find the call number or access the online files, in the Ares Reserves system:
- Log in to Ares
- If your course is not displayded, click the "Search for your Class" link
- Add your class and it will always be listed when you log in
- Click on your course and view the list of reserve items. Click the item you are interested in getting
- Physical items will list the Call Number
- Online items can be opened from here