Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14 Views: 71
Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14 Views: 71
To troubleshoot this problem:
- From the Library web page find the Journal Titles A-Z link
- Search the name of the journal in 'Journal Titles A-Z.'
- The results will tell you how the Library provides access to a particular journal.
- If Science Direct does provide access to this journal for us, you should be able to access it both off-campus and on-campus.
- If the "A-Z' list tells you we do not have access to the journal, you may still order the article via interlibrary loan with ILLIAD.