Answered By: Aaron Dobbs Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14 Views: 151
Answered By: Aaron Dobbs
Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14 Views: 151
Here is the process for getting to journal content available through the Ship Library website:
- Use the "Journals List" on the library's website
- Search for Generations
- The Journals list reports that Generations can be searched in Academic Search Complete.
- Go to Academic Search Complete
- Enter Percil in the first search box, change the "Default Fields" to "AU AUthor"
- Enter Generations in the second search box, and change the "Default Fields" to "SO Journal Name."
You will get two articles by Percil; one is on diversity