Answered By: Kirk Moll Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14 Views: 255
Answered By: Kirk Moll
Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14 Views: 255
When you know the name of a specific journal, the easiest way to find it is as follows:
- Search or browse the Journal Titles A-Z list
- Once you find the journal,
- verify that we have the year(s) you need
- follow the links to the journal in our library databases.
- Your example, Public Administration Review, is available in JSTOR or Business Source Premier.
- Here the link to find it in Business Source Premier
See Links below: