Answered By: Christy Fic
Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14     Views: 99

To dispute a print charge, you will need to fill out the Print Charge Dispute Form. You can find more information about Shippensburg University's print quota here.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered