Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: 2018.Aug.08 Views: 84
Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.08 Views: 84
- Log in to myShip with your Ship email address and password
- Click on Student Tab
- Choose Paying for College in the dropdown
- Click on Account Information/Pay Now
- Select the Term you want to view
- This will take you to Account Detail for Term
- Click on Pay Now
- You will be directed to Official Payments, our credit card and E-check vendor, to make your payment.
- By Mail
- Send check or money order along with the bill to the Student Accounts Office. Checks are to be made payable to Shippensburg University. Payment must be in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank. Postdated checks should not be submitted.
- In Person
- Check, money order and cash payments may be made in person at the Student Accounts Office in Old Main 100, weekdays between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. During the summer months and semester breaks the office closes at 4:00 p.m. The university cannot accept credit or debit cards in person, by mail, or over the phone for tuition payments. Source: Student Accounts. Contact: 717-477-1211, email@example.com