Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: 2016.Apr.08 Views: 11
Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2016.Apr.08 Views: 11
- Obtain your alterate PIN from your Academic Advisor.
- Log in to myShip
- Click on the Student tab
- Click on My Academics
- Under Registration Tools, select Look Up Classes
- Select the appropriate term from the Drop Down menu, and click submit.
- Select the term and click Submit
- Select your subject and click Course Search
- Find the course you wish to schedule and click on View Sections
- To obtain more information about a course, click on the CRN (Course Reference Number)
- Click on View Catalog Entry
- After viewing the additional information, click Return to Previous until you are on the Look Up Classes page. From there, check the box next to CRN.
- Click Add to Worksheet
- The Add or Drop Classes page will display the course CRN. Click Submit Changes to add the course to your schedule.
You can also add a course directly from Look Up Classes without adding them to your worksheet by:
- Locate the course you wish to register for and check the box next to CRN
- Click on Register.
- You will see the course added to your Current Schedule.