Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2016.Apr.09     Views: 142

Students can access and complete a Change of Major form at to

  • Declare a major
  • Change your major
  • Add a minor

Please print and follow the instructions to obtain the necessary signatures on this form.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered