Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14     Views: 161

A leave of absence will permit you to leave the university for a period of time and return at the beginning of the specified semester without applying for readmission to Shippensburg University.  If you are in good standing with a cumulative QPA of 2.0 or better, you may apply to your academic dean for a leave of absence.  Leaves may be granted for up to one year.  If you do not return to Shippensburg University within one year, you must apply for readmission.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered