Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14     Views: 50

As a first-year student you may not make changes to your course load. You must get permission from your dean’s office to withdrawal from a course with adequate reasoning and normally for a required course you will not be allowed to withdrawal

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered