Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14     Views: 65

If you find yourself in a situation where you need to withdraw from college, you should visit the dean’s office to initiate withdraw paperwork.  If you live on campus and/or receive Financial Aid, it is advisable to contact the Dean of Students office, OM 211A and the Financial Aid office, OM 101 as appropriate.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered