Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14     Views: 16

You have three options.  You can move to a room with another student.  You can have someone move into the room with you or you can buy a traditional hall room out as a single at an additional cost.  If you do not do take any of these three options the university reserves the right to move you to a nearby room or place a roommate in your room.  You should not occupy the other student’s space in the room for this reason.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered