Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14     Views: 12

Any undergraduate student can declare the minor or a certificate. The International Studies Minor can be combined with one or more Areas Studies Certificates, but double counting of courses between the minor and certificates is not allowed.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered