Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14     Views: 769

Yes, transfer students can join a fraternity or sorority. Transfer students must have completed a minimum of 12 credits from a previous institution. Proof of the completion of these credits, such as a transcript from the prior institution or a copy already given to Shippensburg University, is required.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered