Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14     Views: 26

Minimum GPA requirements differ by program but for most a 2.75 cumulative/overall grade point average is the minimum. Applicants to the M. Ed. program in Dual (K-12) School Counseling and M. Ed. in Reading must have a minimum of a 3.00 undergraduate GPA. Applicants to the Master of Social Work must have a 2.80 undergraduate GPA.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered