Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14     Views: 139

Send transcripts, mark sheets, score reports, and other documents pertaining to the awarding of your bachelor and/or master's degree (which may include documentation of any pre-college preparatory study completed while in secondary school) to a NACES (The National Association of Credential Evaluating Services, recognized organization, such as WES or ECE to be evaluated. Request that the evaluation agency send a copy of your evaluation report directly to Shippensburg University. If your transcripts are evaluated Ship does not need a copy sent from your institution, the evaluated copy will suffice. Ghana, Nigeria, and Jamaica are exempt and do not need to have their transcripts evaluated.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered