Answered By: Aaron Dobbs
Last Updated: 2017.Sep.21     Views: 10

The most reliable way to find case law is the LexisNexis (soon to be NexisUni) database.

From the first search screen, type in your case, e.g. Cullison v Medley and hit search.

Evaluate your search results, there are several entries for Cullison v Medley, check the results screen closely and find the 1991 entry to see the specific case your professor assigned.

Thanks for Asking!

Related Topics

    Contact Us

    Ask Us Anything

    Phone | Text | Email
    Research Consultations
    Common Questions: Answered