Answered By: Aaron Dobbs
Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14     Views: 105

While this may seem counter-intuitive, as a distance ed student you should fill out an Interlibrary Loan request in ILLiad (and in the notes field near the bottom of the form tell us: "I am a distance ed student at Dixon Center."

The ILL staff will verify your enrollment status and ship the book to your addess on file in ILLiad. If your address has changed, please also put the correct address in the notes field.

The one caveat is: if you have any classes on the Shippensburg campus we will hold the book for you here in the library - you would have to pick it up when you come to the Shippensburg campus.

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered