Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14     Views: 128

Go to the library homepage. 

Click on Journal Titles A-Z under Library Resources.  Type in the title of the journal (Journal of Social Issues)

If we have it available in a database, the years it is available in one (or several) database(s) is indicated.
If the year of your citation is listed, click the name of the database. 

We do have Journal of Social Issues from 1999 in SocINDEX™ with Full Text 
So, click the link and then browse to 1999 and then to the correct issue and then to the article.


Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered