Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2014.Aug.26     Views: 96

Thre are a number of peer reviewed journals in Academic Search Complete.  Go to the Library's home page - and choose Databases A-Z and then A and then Academic Search Complete.  Choose the Full Text options and the Scholarly/Peer-reviewed options under the search box

Dr Cook -

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered