Answered By: Aaron Dobbs Last Updated: 2019.Feb.19 Views: 1320
We are hearing that many students are having challenges getting to their EBSCO Folder.
*If you already have an EBSCO Folder set up and have stuff saved in that folder* then
- Go to an EBSCO database (Discovery Service, Academic Search, etc.)
- Login to access the database
- Click "Switch Accounts" at the top right corner of the screen
- Enter your EBSCO Folder account information (that you used to create your folder)
- Your saved items should all be there
(if they are not, please email the librarians for help)
Here are the original steps:
1. Connect to a EBSCOhost database (like Academic Search Complete).
2. Click the "Sign In" link next to the Folder icon.
3. Click the "I forgot my password" link - they will send you an email with a new password; your user name will stay the same.
- What if sign in link goes straight to error message after multiple attempts without giving opportunity to ask for reset??
- Thanks for the heads up 'frustrated student' - I've updated the Answer to reflect the current reality. Please also check your email for my reply.