Answered By: Aaron Dobbs
Last Updated: 2014.Aug.26     Views: 49

You can check the library catalog for books on reserve - use the Course Reserves tab. I see 3 Sociology professors' courses listed there, for example.

You can also use the Library eReserves service, Ares, in case the professor has put some articles in Online Reserves, too.

Related Topics

    Contact Us

    Ask Us Anything

    Phone | Text | Email
    Research Consultations
    Common Questions: Answered