Answered By: Christy Fic Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14 Views: 67
Answered By: Christy Fic
Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14 Views: 67
You can use the following questions to evaluate the credibility of a website:
- Who wrote the website? What kind of organization is it? What credentials does the author have?
- Why does the website exist? To inform, persuade, or sell you something? Look for an "About us" section.
- How is information presented? Are sources carefully cited?
- What support is given for positions, claims, and arguments?
- When was the information produced? Is it recent?