Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.06     Views: 66

Check with the Federal Verification Officer in the Financial Aid Office. You should also contact the Registrar’s Office (111 Old Main – Phone 717-477-1381) so that your permanent record can be updated.  You will be required to provide supporting documentation for your name change such as a marriage certificate, divorce decree, or other court-ordered change of name.  Source: Financial Aid Office.  Contact: 717-477-1131,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered