Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.06     Views: 115

Stop by or call the Financial Aid Office if you are having difficulty accessing your MyShip portal. The staff can walk you through how to access your information. Other students who are familiar and experienced with accessing the portal may also be helpful to you. Source: Financial Aid Office.  Contact: 717-477-1131,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered