Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.06     Views: 358

If you have documents that are needed by the Financial Aid Office, they will be listed explicitly on your MyShip portal. In general, there are links to the forms that are still needed so check your portal first, and make sure to read the information there. If you still have questions, contact the Financial Aid Office and the staff there can answer your questions. Source: Financial Aid Office.  Contact: 717-477-1131,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered