Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.06     Views: 18

If expected financial aid is not showing on your bill, you should first access your Student Financial Aid portal to see why your application may be incomplete. Go to and follow the instructions. If you have remaining questions regarding your financial aid after you have checked your portal, they should be directed to the Financial Aid Office at 717-477-1131 or  Once you have verified that you have financial aid, you should print out the online bill, write your eligible aid on the bill, deduct it from the amount due and mail the adjusted bill to the Student Accounts Office.  You may still pay the net amount online if you prefer; however, you must mail in the bill to show the deductions you made to the payment amount. If you are expecting a parent PLUS loan, private Alternative loan or private scholarship that is not showing on your online bill or under Awards on the Financial Aid student portal, you may deduct those amounts from the payment made on the online bill; however, you must submit documentation of your loan approval or scholarship with a copy of your online bill to the Student Accounts Office. All students who have anticipated Federal Stafford Loans or Federal Perkins Loans on their online bills will NOT receive those loans until both the Master Promissory Note (MPN) and an entrance interview are done.  If the required documents are not completed, the loans will be removed as pending aid on your account and any remaining amounts will need to be paid by the student. If you have completed a Federal Stafford and/or Federal PLUS Loan MPN and wish to reduce or cancel the loan amount, you must notify the Financial Aid Office in writing. Students with less than 6 credits are NOT ELIGIBLE for Federal Stafford or Federal PLUS loans. Source: Financial Aid Office.  Contact: 717-477-1131,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered