Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.07     Views: 220

Students have the ability to print out a copy of their bill showing what aid will be coming. Students should go to their myShip portal and review their bill on the ACCOUNT DETAIL FOR TERM tab. It will show what aid is forthcoming which should suffice. Most landlords will accept this print out and allow you to pay when you receive your refund.Source: Financial Aid Office.  Contact: 717-477-1131,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered