Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.08     Views: 39

If no financial aid is showing on your bill and you applied for financial aid, contact the Financial Aid Office at (717) 477-1131.  If you have questions regarding the charges showing on your bill, contact the Student Accounts Office at (717) 477-1211. Source: Student Accounts. Contact: 717-477-1211,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered