Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: 2018.Aug.08 Views: 78
Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.08 Views: 78
Your Shippensburg University billing statement is now available online.
- All bills are provided electronically at myShip.
- You will NOT receive a paper bill in the mail.
- Students will receive an email, at their Shippensburg University email address, when the semester bill is available.
- If you will not personally be paying your bill, it is your responsibility to get a copy of the bill to the person that will be paying (parent, guardian, trust, etc.) and to be sure it is paid on time!
- To view your bill or to print a copy of it, log into myship and
- go to Student
- choose Paying for College in the dropdown
- click on Account Information/Pay Now
- select the Term you want to view
- click Submit, which will take you to Account Detail for Term.
- Bills not paid by the due date on the bill will be assessed a $100 late fee. Please be sure your payment arrives on time.
Source: Student Accounts. Contact: 717-477-1211, email@example.com