Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: 2018.Aug.08 Views: 32
Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.08 Views: 32
- If your online bill has a zero or credit balance, action is still required by the due date!
- You must tell the University that you plan to attend by logging into the myShip website by the due date. Go to myShip and log in.
- For more detailed directions on how to clear your bill online go to http://www.ship.edu/Student_Accounts/Online_Bill_Payment_Information/ .
- You may also inform the University that you plan to attend by returning a copy of your online bill. If you do not PAY or CLEAR your bill by the due date, a $100 late fee will be assessed and schedule cancellation may apply.
- Source: Student Accounts. Contact: 717-477-1211, email@example.com