Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2014.Aug.14     Views: 21

Contact the secretary of the department where the course resides to receive an override for a course.  Once the override is given, you should be able to register for the course through myShip.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered