Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2016.Mar.30     Views: 154

Please visit

You may request ACT48/ACT45 PIL credits by completing the request form online. All information will be submitted to PDE after the end of each semester; in January after the fall semester; in June after the spring semester, and in September after the summer terms.

If you have any questions about the reporting of this information, please contact the Registrar’s Office of Shippensburg University at (717) 477-1136 or

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered