Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2016.Apr.08     Views: 1200

In order to apply for the satisfactory/unsatisfactory (pass/fail) option, a student must have completed at least one academic year (30 semester hours) at Shippensburg University and are maintaining a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better.  A student may schedule up to a maximum of three credits (or one four credit course) per semester.  Transfer students with more than 30 semester hours accepted in transfer may utilize the satisfactory/unsatisfactory option for their first semester at Shippensburg University. 

The S/U option is only available during the first two weeks of semester.

To select this option:

  • Visit
  • Select “Forms”
  • Select “Satisfactory-unsatisfactory Option” (Web Form)
  • Complete and Submit web form.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered