Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.08     Views: 28

You should consider changing your schedule only if:

  • You have already received college credit for a course you have scheduled
  • You have changed your area of interest or major

Course times conflict with other major commitments you may have

After Orientation, you may self-adjust your schedule during the Schedule Adjustment period through your myShip portal.  You should consult with your department chair or academic dean’s office before substituting courses. Source: Office of the Registrar. Contact: 717-477-1381,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered