Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: 2018.Aug.08 Views: 65
The General Education Program at SHIP includes 48 credits. These courses are a vital part of a broad, well-rounded education. General Education courses are designed to:
- broaden your knowledge of the world and your place within it.
- help you develop skills essential to succeed in an increasingly diverse world
- help you cultivate the ability to think logically, read critically, write clearly, and verbalize ideas in a succinct and articulate manner.
- provide you the opportunity to discover new areas of interest.
- assist you to select or confirm your choice of a major and potential career options.
You can review the General Education Program at: http://www.ship.edu/cas/General_Education_Requirements/
Source: Office of the Registrar. Contact: 717-477-1381, email@example.com