Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.08     Views: 112

You may request copies of your Shippensburg University transcript to be sent to another college or university.  Please visit for more information.  Source: Office of the Registrar. Contact: 717-477-1381,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered