Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.08     Views: 21

Your transcripts will be evaluated officially when you have been formally admitted to the university.  In most cases, the official evaluation will be mailed to you along with the letter of admission.

 If you feel the original evaluation of your transfer credit is not correct, you may request another review by your academic dean's office to ensure credit is awarded in the most appropriate way possible. Source: Office of the Registrar. Contact: 717-477-1381,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered