Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.08     Views: 50

Only grades of “C” or better transfer though some exceptions are made for students who qualify for the Academic Passport Program. Students from PA community/junior colleges and State System universities may transfer credits in courses where the grade of D is earned only if the student has an overall  GPA of 2.0 or higher from each institution attended.  Some academic programs at SHIP may require the student to repeat certain courses in which a D grade was earned. If you have questions, contact your Dean’s Office. Source: Office of the Registrar. Contact: 717-477-1381,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered