Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.08     Views: 99

Students can access and complete a Change of Major form at print and follow the instructions to obtain the necessary signatures on this form. Source: Office of the Registrar. Contact: 717-477-1381,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered