Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.08     Views: 50

In order to change your major to one within the John L. Grove College of Business, you must meet the following requirements:

  • Complete MAT 140A/B College Algebra with a C grade or higher; have completed an equivalent or higher level math course with a C grade or higher; or have a Math SAT of 610 or higher
  • Complete ENG 106 WIFYS or equivalent course with a C grade or higher; and
  •  Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher

Source: Office of the Registrar. Contact: 717-477-1381,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered