Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.08     Views: 1006

Submit a written request indicating the reason for the replacement (lost, stolen, destroyed in a fire/flood, etc) to the Registrar’s Office, 1871 Old Main Drive, Shippensburg, PA 17257.  Include your name as it appeared on the diploma, your SU ID number (if unknown, please list your date of birth), degree (ex. Master of Science), date degree was awarded, and a check for the $60.00 for Master’s Degree or $35.00 for Bachelor’s Degree.  All requests must be signed by the student.

If you wish to have your name changed on your replacement diploma, please include a copy of legal documentation of your name change (marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order) with the signed request. Source: Office of the Registrar. Contact: 717-477-1381,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered