Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.08     Views: 248

  • Log in to myShip
  • Click on the Student tab
  • Click on My academics
  • Under Registration tools, click Select a term
  •  Select the appropriate term from the Drop Down menu, and click submit.
  • Click on Registration
  • Click on Add or Drop Classes link
  • If prompted, select the current registration term
  • Click on the Action drop down menu for the CRN (Course Reference Number) from which you want to withdraw
  • Select Course Withdrawal Through Web
  • Click Submit
  • If your submission was successful, the status for the course should indicate, “Course Withdrawal through WEB on (date you submitted withdrawal)”

                Source: Office of the Registrar. Contact: 717-477-1381,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered