Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.08     Views: 132

IIf you decide to withdraw from the university, you must contact your academic dean’s office. Graduate students do not have to withdraw from the university since students have seven years to complete their master’s degree. Source: Office of the Registrar. Contact: 717-477-1381,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered