Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.09     Views: 21

You must wait until this student confirms in order to request him/her as a roommate.  Applications should be complete before submitting them, as changes will not be made once students are assigned. Source: Housing and Residence Life. Contact: 717-477-1701,

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered