Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.09     Views: 32

The office of Academic Support for Student-Athletes provides academic coaching, but no, we are not your advisors. Your advisor is a faculty member at the University in your department. To access your advisor’s information, log on to then go to myship, my academics, my advisor. Source: Office of Academic Support Services for Student-Athletes. Contact: 717-477-1699

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered