Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.09     Views: 21

The first line of action will be for you to talk to your professor during their office hours. If you are still in need of assistance, please reach out to our office for more support. Source: Office of Academic Support Services for Student-Athletes. Contact: 717-477-1699

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered