Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.09     Views: 63

If there is a discrepancy with the SAT scores posted on your Test Reservation Form (gold sheet), please contact the Office of Admissions. The information posted on the Test Reservation From comes directly from the Office of Admissions. Generally, a correct/updated SAT score report can be faxed or mailed to their office.

If you only completed the ACT, your ACT scores are converted into SAT scores. These converted scores subsequently are posted on your Test Reservation Form. If you are interested in the conversion of ACT scores to SAT scores, please contact the Office of Admissions. The Placement Testing Office does not have any information on the conversion.

If you plan to test at an alternate site, please contact the Placement Testing Office so that we can notify the site of your correct scores and placement testing requirements. If you are testing on the Ship campus, no further action is necessary as your corrected SAT scores will get posted and we will readily have access to that information. Source: Placement Office. Contact: 717-477-1014

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered