Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: 2018.Aug.10     Views: 24

If you have taken a course in which you earned college credit, please send official transcripts to the Admission's Office. If the college credit is for a math or English class, please inform the Placement Testing Office. If you already have your AP score, please send an official transcript to the Admission's Office. If you will be taking the test, generally we will still recommend completing testing. Source: Placement Office. Contact: 717-477-1014

Related Topics

Contact Us

Ask Us Anything

Phone | Text | Email
Research Consultations
Common Questions: Answered